+70 NATIONS EXPLORE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY #imdays2023
Meet TOP-CLASS MOBILITY business partner from all over the world!
This 2-days event 23. - 24. November 2023 in Vienna, brings together +1,000 international experts of ministries, traffic authorities, mobility provider, companies, cities & regions from +60 nations.
Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
Wiedner Hauptstrasse 63
We are fully booked onsite. All new registrations from 21.11.2023, 12.00 MET will be automatically changed to virtual participation.
- Visitor ticket is free of charge!
- Exhibitor - Registration is closed!
See the participants 2021 and the impressive facts & figures of the past event imdays2021.
PARTICIPATE from Sydney to Santiago de Chile!
The Austrian Federal Economic Chamber WKÖ AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA / ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA, Enterprise Europe Network Austria and its partners are pleased to invite you to this international mobility event.
WHY TO PARTICIPATE?
Find the best matching business partner among the participants and exhibitors, build up instant connections.
WHO TO MEET THERE?
Austria´s top mobility companies and several leading international manufacturer, railway operator, traffic & road authorities, maritime and airports, Automotive OEMs & Tier 1, logistic terminals etc. have been invited and announced their participation.
- Skoda Auto
- MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA
- MATADOR Automotive Vráble
- Mergon Czech
- Ukrainian Automotive and Mobility Cluster
- Ferrovie Nord Milano | Italien
- CIFI - Verband der Eisenbahningeniuere | Italien
- Sarawak Metro | Malaysia
- CKM LANDAS MRO SDN BHD | Malaysia
- Latvian Railways | Litauen
- Rail Baltika | Baltikum
- Skoda | Tschechische Pepublik
- ENTREPRISE DU METRO D'ALGER | Algerien
- FENOCO S.A. | Kolumbien
- Metro de Medellin | Kolumbien
- Hellenic Train | Griechenland
- Elliniko Metro | Griechenland
- URBAN RAIL TRANSPORT | Griechenland
- Ekomziva | Czech Republic
- SMH Rail Sdn Bhd | Malaysia
- CKM Landas MRO Sdn Bhd (Joint Venture zwischen Landas Efektif Sdn Bhd und CRRC) | Malaysia
- Yunex Traffic | Deutschland
- Ministry Departement of Transportation | Brazil
- Malaysia Rail Development Corporation | Malaysia
- Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport | Griechenland
- Malaysia Rail Development Corporation (MRDC) | Malaysia
- Ministry of Transportation (MOT) | Malaysia
- Ministry of High-Tech Industry of Republic of Armenia
- Ministry of transportation region Sarajevo | Bosnien und Herzegowina
Benefit from pre-visibility of +1,000 participant and company profiles. Participant profiles are only accessible after having been registered, proven and activated by WKÖ / Austrian Federal Economic Chamber!
TICKETS & PACKAGES
WHAT DOES THE EVENT OFFER TO YOU?
What are the current trends and innovations? In which areas is Austria a global leader in innovation? Where are others leading the way? Visit the exhibition area, participate in lectures, company testimonials, project presentations, enjoy the evening enquete, take part at company and project visits and much more...